Last updated 12 May 2022
We at Delomore are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal information. Please review this Statement carefully to learn about how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you use our "Services", listed below:
- Our website, delomore.com
- Our pages or ads on social media networks, like our Twitter and Instagram pages
Our Services are owned and operated by Delomore. By visiting delomore.com, whether on a computer, phone, tablet, or similar device (these are all referred to as a “Device”), you are accepting the practices as described below.
When you access or use our Services, we collect information from and about you to provide a more personalized and relevant experience. Some information is collected automatically, and other information is collected from different sources, including affiliated entities, business partners, and other independent third-party sources. When you use our Services by “clicking-through” from a third-party site or when you visit third-party sites via our Services, those third-party sites may share information with us about your use of their service. If we do obtain your personal data from a third party your privacy rights under this notice are not affected and you are still able to exercise the rights contained within this notice.
Information collected may include the following:
- Contact information, including name, phone number and postal and email addresses
- User name and password
- Photos, reviews, forum and social posts, and videos you may have provided to us
- Geolocation information
- Device information, such as when you accessed our Services and information about the Device used (for example, IP address, web browser used, operating system, preferred languages, time zone, unique Device identifiers and advertising identifiers)
- Online activity, including pages you have visited, content reviewed, and apps reviewed
- Purchasing history
- Information about your shopping preferences
We use information about you so we can help you enjoy and use our Services, including in the following ways:
- Register and manage your account, including to allow you access to and use of our Services
- Measure interest in and improve our Services (or example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns))
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to products or services available from us, our affiliates, or our partners that may be of interest to you
- Communicate with you
- Enable communication between registered users and owners/representatives of listings on our Services
- Enable us to publish your reviews, forum posts, photos, videos and other content
- Customize your experience, including customizing the ads shown to you on our Services and across the internet
- Make inferences about your interests or preferences
- Provide you with an optimized experience and to group users of our Services based on, for example, usage and demographics
- Send you survey or market research invitations
- Provide customer service
- Respond to your questions, requests, suggestions, or complaints
- Resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- Screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
- Prevent potentially prohibited or unlawful activities
Please note some information about you is required in order for us to provide you with relevant offerings from us, our affiliates, and our partners and to enable you to enjoy other benefits of being a registered user.
Please review the “Information Choices” section below with respect to your choices related to the collection and use of your information.
In order to provide some of our Services, we may need to share information with certain other third-parties in the following circumstances:
Business Partners. We may share information about you, your Devices and your use of our Services with our trusted business partners. For example, we may share information so that we can provide you with relevant content. This sharing is generally pursuant to written agreements which include confidentiality, privacy and security obligations; however, note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
Social Media Sites. When you use our Services and elect to share information with third-party social media sites, the information you share will be governed by the privacy policies of those social media sites and the privacy settings you have set with those social media websites.
Advertising Networks. We sometimes collect and share information about your interests with advertising networks.
Affiliate schemes that provide product feeds that are included on our site.
Other third-parties, such as referring websites. Third-parties may also assist us in collecting information by, for example, operating features of our website or facilitating the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. We may share audience segments and other information with third-parties that use that information for tailored advertising to you.
Third-parties may only collect or access information as needed to perform their permitted functions.
Certain Device operating system versions permit you to opt out of certain types of information sharing, including to certain advertising networks. Please check your Device settings if you want to limit such tracking.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have options with respect to the collection and use of your information. You can access, update, and even close your account by visiting the Account page on our website.
- You may choose the way we communicate with you. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on our websites.
- You can prevent the collection of geolocation information.
- You also can add or update information and close your account. If you close your account, we will deactivate your account and remove your profile information from active view. We may retain some information associated with your account for internal purposes including backups, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and legal compliance for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Statement.
- As a registered member, you can modify your marketing subscriptions, including email subscription choices at any time within your member settings. You also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such email we send.
We are a global company and operate in many different jurisdictions. If we transfer your information to other countries, we will use and protect that information as described in this Statement and in accordance with applicable law.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect your information.
We only authorize specific employees to access personal information and they may do so only for permitted business functions. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information from unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, or other circumstances outside of our control.
We will retain copies of your information for as long as you maintain your account or as necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Statement, unless applicable law requires a longer retention period. In addition, we may retain your information for the duration of any period necessary to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights.
Do Not Track Signals
Our website is not designed to currently respond to a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal requests from your browser.
Delomore is intended for a general audience, and is not directed at children under (13) years of age.
What are cookies?
The cookies we use fall into three categories.
These cookies are necessary to help you access and move around the website and use all its features. Without these cookies, the website would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features. For example, we use a cookie to keep you logged in during your visit, so the site does not require you to log in repeatedly to access different pages. We may also use essential cookies for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
You cannot turn off essential cookies through the Cookie Consent Tool, as such cookies are necessary for you to access and use the features of the website.
(2) Analytics and customization:
We use these cookies to help us understand how the website is being used and how we can improve your experience on it. These cookies can provide us with information to help us understand which parts of the website interest our visitors and if they experience any errors. We use these cookies to test different designs and features for our sites and we also use them to help us monitor how visitors reach the website.
Advertising cookies help ensure that the advertisements you see are as relevant to you as possible. For example, some advertising cookies help select ads that are based on your interests. Others help prevent the same ad from continuously reappearing for you.
We also work with third-party advertisers to give you access to shopping content that might be of interest, and may set cookies on our Services to provide you with advertising that matches your interests and preferences. These "third-party cookies" collect information about your browsing behavior and interaction with ads or the Services more generally. This information also helps us limit the number of times you may see the same ads and improve your online experience.
Cookie Consent Tool To give you control, we provide you with a Cookie Consent Tool, which allows you to review the first party and third-party cookies placed through our website and adjust your cookie settings, including whether to accept or decline such cookies.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your internet browser. You can have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, delete individual cookies or delete all cookies. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you delete your cookies, your access to some functionality and areas of our Services might be degraded or restricted.
Our use of any information we collect through cookies is subject to this Statement.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Statement Changes and Notification
We may update this Statement in the future in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. If we believe any changes are material, we will let you know by sending you a communication about the changes, placing a notice on the website and/or posting an updated Statement on the website.
Questions, comments, and requests concerning our Privacy and Cookies Statement are welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org.